Last night's episode of The Bachelor had me the most excited I have been for a season since JoJo was The Bachelorette. The past couple seasons I have been snoozing through episodes, but I believe that Arie's girls are well cast and I have not enjoyed a group of people more since JoJo's either. And while last night's episode re-lit The Bachelor Nation fire under my butt, it also left me with some questions...
1. What is Becca thinking getting on the back of a motorcycle with a stranger? She met Arie for all of twenty minutes at the cocktail party the night before.
2. Can they just fast forward to Arie proposing to Becca in the finale, because I have never shipped a Bachelor Nation couple harder. (Besides Jade & Tanner.)
3. Was anyone else creeped out by how much Krystal and Arie's mom looked alike? It was disturbing.
4. Has anyone ever heard of a bumper car phobia? I know my fear of belly buttons is bizarre, but bumper cars!? Really!?
5. Can Bibiana be the next Bachelorette?