What you need:
- 4 orange tulip bushes (could be fresh, but I recommend getting fake flowers from a craft store!)
- green burlap ribbon
- "greens" (also could be fresh, but I recommend getting from a craft store)
- Bunch a group of 4-5 tulips together, staggered, to form tip of the carrot.
- Wire in burlap ribbon and attach to the top of the bush of flowers.
- Continue adding 3-6 tulips, moving down the stems, following with the ribbon and wire.
- Once all "carrots" are wired in, add "greens" to the top.
- Attach with wire and ribbon.
- Tie burlap ribbon in a bow around the joining of tulips and greens.