The Justin Timberlake memes finally end tomorrow as we enter May.
April's been a nutty one and I don't see May slowing down at all. Unfortunately, I have been neglecting this blog, but the new editorial calendar has been created and I promise at least 3 posts per week this month. Expect a preview of Rachel's season of The Bachelorette, a Mother's Day gift guide, and an updated review of Farm Fresh to You.
As per tradition, the end of the month comes with some of my favorite things the past thirty days.
1. The Virzi Triplets (@virzitriplets on all social media platforms) is a weekly podcast about the lives of three comedic triplets airing each other's dirty laundry for the listener's entertainment.
2. Hourglass Immaculate Liquid to Powder Foundation is a full coverage foundation that lasts long with a velvet matte finish. It can be found at Sephora for $56.
3. Michael Kors Daniela Large Leather Crossbody was an impulse purchase, but much needed since I need something smaller for when I go out. It is available in stores or online for $198.
4. Le Tote is the Netflix of fashion. Clothes can be rented, worn, and returned. I have put together great outfits for specific occasions without having to purchase an outfit that you only wear once. It typically runs for $39 a month, but to sample it for free click here.
5. Maren Morris' debut album HERO has been on constant repeat in my morning commute. If you see me driving down the 405 at 7am it's likely I am blasting Drunk Girls Don't Cry and Sugar.