-Green chocolate candy
-Green and white sprinkles
-Broken pretzel pieces
-Mint chocolate M&M's
1. Pour chocolate candy melts into microwave safe dish and heat in the microwaves, stirring every 30 seconds, until melted
2. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
3. Place popcorn into bowl and pour melted chocolate over top.
4. Stir chocolate into popcorn to coat.
5. Add pretzel pieces and mint M&M's.
6. Spread popcorn onto baking sheet evenly.
7. Top with sprinkles.
8. Let set for 30 minutes then break apart and store in an airtight container.
Please note that I do not use measurements because you can include as much or as little as you want depending on your likes and the size batch you would like to make.