Now that The Bachelor is coming to an end, I have formed my opinions on the whole cast. I found it difficult this season to really get to know the girls because of the Corinne show, but from what I do know about them, here is where I would put them on a 1-30 scale.
30. Jasmine G: Jasmine's bizarre aggressiveness towards Nick prior to get eliminated moved her from the middle of the crew to my least favorite. She also had Neil Lane with her in the limo showing Nick rings the first moment they met, which was too forward.
29. Corinne: This was Corinne's season and everyone else just lived in it. I knew I didn't like her when I found out she had a nanny, and she confirmed it when she got naked in the first episode. The one redeeming quality about Corinne, putting her at 29 instead of 30, is that she is true to herself.
28. Taylor: Constantly throwing your degree in someone's face is not an attractive quality, no matter how intelligent you are. I find it ironic that a mental health counselor would even be on the most mentally decapitating television show America has to offer.
27. Jaimi: ABC is really changing their vanilla ways with an LGBT contestant and a black Bachelorette. However, it's 2017 and I really don't think people care what gender, sexuality, or race anyone is, but more about the kind of person they are. Which I couldn't find out about Jaimi because they made all her scenes about her sexuality.
26. Dominique: Home girl was trying so hard to get her name out there, but went home week three.
25. Jasmine B: This girl left week one before I could form an opinion about her. I just threw her name in an open spot.
24. Lauren: This girl left week one before I could form an opinion about her. I just threw her name in an open spot.
23. Michelle: This girl left week one before I could form an opinion about her. I just threw her name in an open spot.
22. Olivia: This girl left week one before I could form an opinion about her. I just threw her name in an open spot.
21. Susannah: This girl left week one before I could form an opinion about her. I just threw her name in an open spot.
20. Angela: This girl left week one before I could form an opinion about her. I just threw her name in an open spot.
19. Briana: This girl left week one before I could form an opinion about her. I just threw her name in an open spot.
18. Brittany: This girl had the same name as Jordan Rogers (from last season's ex) and that was about the only thing I learned about her before she went home week 3.
17. Elizabeth: This girl left week two before I could form an opinion about her. I just threw her name in an open spot.
16. Hailey: She was sent home in week two, but I really enjoyed her dry sense of humor. Plus she was friends with knuckle head Daniel from last season.
15. Ida Marie: Although eliminated week 1, I felt like I could really like Ida Marie if she had made it through a couple more episodes. I put her on the early line of the "who are you" section of the line up because I did like her.
14. Lacey: I loved Lacey's riding in on a camel instead of exiting the limo. However, this girl broke up with Jackson freakin' Harris to come on the show! Sooooo not worth it for getting sent home week two.
13. Josephine: I was super freaked out by her opening package in episode one, but she seemed fairly normal in the season.
12. Danielle L.: This young entrepreneur is beautiful and sweet. She didn't get a ton of air time, even with a one on one date and winning a group date, but I imagine she will be in paradise.
11. Danielle M.: She reminded me of Whitney from Chris Soules' season and is apparently a friend of Wells from JoJo's season. I think she could have been a great match for Nick if she hadn't been incredibly overshadowed by the Corinne show.
10. Christen: I liked Christen up until she outed Liz. Let other people do them girl!
9. Astrid: Astrid was practically jumping Nick's bones the moment she got out of the limo. I appreciate her straight forward approach with him and thought she was fun to watch interacting with the others.
8. Whitney: I spent a majority of the season wondering who Whitney was whenever she appeared in an ITM. I wish she had been featured more because she seemed like she would be sweet.7. Alexis: Alexis won me over when she showed up dressed like a shark and insisted she was a dolphin. She was hilarious and I really hope to see her on paradise.
6. Raven: It was so apparent to me that Raven was cast for Luke. I think that she is a sweet girl but a terrible fit for Nick. I really expected to see her as the next Bachelorette, but maybe she will be in Paradise.
5. Liz: In case you hadn't heard yet, she was Jade Roper's maid of honor and there after having already had a hook up with Nick nine months earlier at the wedding. I felt like Liz had a really fun personality and would have made for a great cast member had Nick kept her around longer.
4. Rachel: The new Bachelorette is adorable and has a bright future ahead of her. She is one of the few women who I believe is truly on the show for love and not to put her name out there. I can't imagine her walking away from her career if she wasn't here for the right reasons.
3. Kristina: Kristina's story put tears in my eyes and I would have loved to see her as The Bachelorette. I have a special place in my heart for adoption and I am glad that her story was aired.
2. Vanessa: Special education teachers always win me over. She is a hard worker and loves her career, but I'm afraid she will lose it all moving to LA with Nick.
1. Sarah: She stole my heart when she ran in instead of riding in the limo and reminded me a ton of Amanda Stanton, who she happens to be good friends with.