One of my favorite football game treats is wings. However, they are often fried and doused in ranch dressing. A healthy, delicious way to cook wings is to bake them with lemon.
photo courtesy of Karen Shinto
1/2 cup vodka
1/4 cup lemon juice
3 tablespoons sugar
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
2 1/2 pounds chicken wings
1. Combine vodka, lemon juice, sugar, olive oil, salt, and pepper, in a large bowl.
2. Stir to dissolve sugar and salt.
3. Coat chicken wings in mix.
4. Seal in a plastic bag and refrigerate for 2-4 hours.
5. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
6. Line 9"x13" baking ban with foil.
7. Put wings in single layer in the pan and pour remaining marinade over wings.
8. Bake 1 hour 15 minutes, or until meat is brown.
This recipe makes 8 servings of weeks, at 173 calories per serving.