The holidays can be a hectic time for everyone. Traveling or visitors, erratic schedules, and stressful situations. Now that the year is getting back to normal, it is time to get back on track and destress. Here are 4 tips to have you feeling more mellow:
1. Pamper yourself. Enjoy a bubble bath, paint your nails, and kick up your feet.
2. Go for a walk. Enjoy the fresh air and get your endorphins pumping.
3. Get sleep. Late nights with family and friends can create stressful days. Be sure to get in bed early when you can and stick to a sleep schedule of 7-9 hours per night.
4. Create a bedroom retreat.
5. Accept that not everything will get done. Don't pressure yourself to catch up on all the cleaning, cooking, and present returns in one day. Let yourself ease back into the routine to prevent more stress than the holidays created.