This year I am focusing on grace. I want to live in the gratitude of knowing God has blessed me with grace, share His grace with others, and have a happy, helpful heart.
"His mercies are new each morning. Great is your faithfulness." Lamentations 3:23
Some other goals I have this year:
1. Complete the 2017 Pop Sugar Reading Challenge. (More on this in an upcoming post.)
2. Weigh 125 pounds. (I lost a ton of weight in 2015-2016, and put all back on halfway through the year. I am disappointed, but I can get it back.)
3. Get plugged in with other believers.
4. Be consistent with family quality time.
5. Put myself out there more socially.
6. Fall back in love with my career.
7. Be debt free (minus student loans.)
What are you hoping to achieve in 2017?