5 cups Chocolate Chex cereal
4 cups Rice Chex cereal
1 cup chocolate chips
1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
1/4 cup butter
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
1 1/2 cups candy corn
2 cups Reese's Pieces
1. Pour cereal into a large bowl and set aside.
2. In a microwavable bowl, add chocolate chips, peanut butter and butter. Microwave for 30 seconds. Stir. Microwave again for 30 seconds. Stir. Repeat until smoothly blended.
3. Add vanilla.
4. Pour mixture over cereal until evenly coated.
5. Pour into resealable plastic bag. Add powdered sugar, seal, and shake.
6. Add candy corn and Reese's Pieces.
7. Spread on wax paper to cool.