- Add something spicy. You must have heard those universal words to wear it simple and moreover, colorless while going simple. That is true in a sense, but it is still possible to spice up your look. Wear shoes with color that do not pop up in your outfit or that have to design details that make you look official, yet still beautiful at the same time.
- Play with colors carefully. It has become a rule to stay far away from bright colors in the work place. Wearing black and gray is good, but how long can you do that for? It is time to change perspective and try a different look. Wear a light color with a full neckline to look bright. When playing with colors, keep in mind the full outfit, too avoid too many details.
- Concentrate on accessories. A little trick to bring a huge transformation to your office look is wearing accessories. Carry a nice handbag or a statement piece of jewelry to draw appropriate attention.
- Have variation in your pants. If you know that you are going to wear business slacks daily, get some that have a few details like side stripes or loose buttons. They look good and are not drastically noticeable.
- Work the hair. Find a hair style that is fun, but elegant. Make a messy bun chic and it can dress up your regular wardrobe.
You can order some great business styles from Stylewe that are formal, but stylish. Browse Stylewe to get your desired official outfit and stay stunning in the office.
*Thank you to Stylewe for collaborating in this article about staying stylish for the office!