Here are 5 verses to pray for your significant other, that I often pray:
- "As a prisoner for the Lord, then, I urge you to live a life worthy of the calling you have received. Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love." Ephesians 4:1-2; Pray that they continue to grow strong in their faith and love for Christ, humbly, gently, and patiently.
- "And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who live him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28; Pray that they will follow their God given purpose, even when days are long and rough.
- "The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in Him, and He helps me. My heart leaps for joy, and with my song I praise Him." Psalm 28:7; Pray that they will turn toward the Lord in hardships and that they will praise Him for all of their days.
- "Your word is a lamp for my feet, a light on my path." Psalm 119:105; Pray that they will seek His word and guidance when looking for direction.
- "Submit yourselves, then, to God. Resist the devil, and He will flee from you." James 4:7; Pray that they will resist temptation and turn from evil.
How do you pray for your significant other?