Strawberry Shakeology Cupcakes
- 5 scoops Vanilla Shakeology
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup pureed strawberries
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 c coconut milk
- 4 tbsp coconut oil
- 3 tbsp coconut butter (for frosting)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Use coconut oil to grease muffin tins.
- Mix strawberries, coconut milk, coconut oil, and eggs.
- Add in protein powder and baking powder.
- Spread batter evenly amongst muffin tins.
- Bake 7-10 minutes.
- (while muffins are baking) Microwave coconut butter for 10 seconds.
- Blend until creamy.
- Place in fridge until frosting stiffens.
- (when muffins are cooled) Spread on top of muffins.
Enjoy these delicious, slightly guilt-free, cupcakes!