- 1 bag caramel chips
- 1 bag peanut butter chips
- 2 tubes gluten free cookie dough
- vanilla bean ice cream (optional)
- Microwave caramel chips for 45 seconds.
- Press 1 tube of cookie dough evenly into bottom of pie tin.
- Pour melted caramel on cookie dough.
- Sprinkle peanut butter chips on top of caramel.
- Top with another layer of cookie dough.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
- Top with ice cream.
- Eat whole pan because it's just that good.
Enjoy! And a thank you to my sweet friend Kelley for sharing this original recipe with me!