- Spend some time with God. Reading The Bible or a devotional can start the day off with wisdom. Pray for peace, strength, patience, and anything else you may need to get through the day.
- Write your top three priorities for the day somewhere you'll frequently see. This creates a goal oriented mindset to attack the day with.
- Eat a nutritious breakfast. Having something that is high in fiber and protein can keep your blood sugar balanced, energy high, and metabolism increased. My favorite breakfast is Shakeology.
- Pump up the jams. Good music can create good energy. I love to listen to Kari Jobe Pandora in the morning. It sets my mind on Jesus first thing.
- Smile! The best thing you can wear is a smile. Put it on first thing when you wake up. It shows confidence, kindness, and spreads positivity to others.
How do you start your mornings off on the right foot?