Here are some my favorite things from September:
- Favorite clothing item
- Favorite Scripture
I have a 5 year journal. My birthday kicked off year four. Each day for five years I write a quick blurb. On September 28, 2014, I wrote John 13:7. Seeing it a year later gave me chills. A year ago life was pretty rough, but God was building me up for some awesome stuff, and I see it now. The struggle is always worth it.
- Favorite snack: I am addicted to blackberries right now. They're surprisingly in season too. (link)
- Favorite drink: My own HEALTHY pumpkin spice latte using Shakeology, coffee, pumpkin puree, and cinnamon.
- Favorite song:
Trap Queen by Fetty Wap
Embarrassed to say it, but when I am working out this song sets the best vibes.
- Favorite thing I did: Cal Poly San Luis Obispo had their first home football game. Although they lost, it was such a blast. Great people, great food, great times, and that's what really matters in this life.
- Favorite beauty product: Perfection Mist Airbrush Foundation, Sephora, $28.00
- Favorite book: Too Blessed to Be Stressed by Debora Coty My parents gave me this book for my birthday and it rocks! It is helping me realize what my stressors are, where my priorities are, and where I need to shift them to be. God does not want us to be stressed or anxiety, but instead He wants us to turn to him for everything.
- Favorite YouTube channel: That Reyes Family...they're an awesome family of vloggers who live each day with love, positivity, and happiness.
- Favorite scent: Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin from Bath & Body Works
What were your favorites this month?