4th of July is this week and I am looking forward to it. It's my favorite holiday between the fireworks, weather, and relaxation. With all the barbecues and time with friends, it's natural to want to look great. Below are five 4th of July staples that will make you look and feel stylish and patriotic this weekend.
- These comfy t-shirts from Hello Apparel are currently 50% off. They go great over a swim suit or with a pair of shorts.
- Stay warm when the sun goes down with this American Flag scarf from Nordstrom
- American Flag shorts did not fall off trend after Stagecoach. This pair is from Etsy, but would be a great DIY for the extra pair of shorts you have lying around the house.
- Look patriotic while catching some rays in this stars and stripes Swimsuit for only 8$. Just don't forget your sunblock!
- Although pricy, these Chuck Taylors are cute for any occasion year round.