I have a hard time giving gifts to my mom. She is deserving of more than I can afford and already has the little things that I can give. However, this year I think I did a pretty good job! (Won't say what I got, although she already knows half...Hi Mom!)
This year I went straight to the source on gift ideas for Mother's Day. Here are some suggestions from my mom herself!
- Josh Groban's new CD, "Stages"
- gift cards - Starbucks, Pottery Barn, Spa, etc.
- take her out to lunch
- get a manicure and pedicure together
- one of these beautiful necklaces from The Olive Tree Designs
- concert tickets to a musician she loves
- Netflix subscription (great idea Mom! Nothing I have ever thought to gift!)
- a subscription to RocksBox using coupon code "kickbackwithcatexoxo" for a free month!
What are you getting your Mom for Mother's Day?