This is going to be the best week ever...if you let it be.
How can you do that?
1. Set a daily routine. Make a to-do list. When you know what needs to be done when, it makes it more difficult to procrastinate.
2. Challenge yourself. The best way to grow as a person is to get out of your comfort zone. Try something new.
3. Reach out to someone you have not talked to in awhile
4. Start each morning with an affirmation. I often start my morning but looking at tagged photos on Instagram with #dailyaffirmation. These keep you positive, motivated, and courageous. For example: "I look for great abundance in my life." Stare at yourself in the mirror in the morning and repeat it until you believe it.
5. Decide to be in a good mood. Choosing to be happy is 90% of the battle.
6. Drink water. Staying hydrated prevents headaches, grogginess, and that 2pm feeling. Drink at least 64 ounces a day to keep your body as happy as your head and heart.
7. Don't skip breakfast. It took me years to realize the importance of this. My parents used to harp on me that I never ate breakfast and I brushed it off, but now I get it. Eating a healthy breakfast improves concentration, gives you energy, and helps with weight management.
8. Keep a journal. Writing how you are feeling is a great way to get in touch with yourself. It helps you keep records, shoot for goals, and recognize patterns.
9. Cut out toxic people. If a bottle of water had TOXIC written on it, you wouldn't drink it. So if a person has TOXIC written on them, don't hang around them! The Bible says in Proverbs 13:20, "Whoever walks with the wise becomes wise, but the companion of fools will suffer harm."
This is your chance to have the best week of your life and keep having the best week of your life every week. Are you up for the challenge?