Image from LOVEWITHFOOD
For those of you who have been following me for awhile, you know I'm a foodaholic who is also on the quest to become more healthy. I recently stumbled across Love With Food, a subscription box full of new, organic, all-natural snacks. There are two size options--8+ snacks for $10/month (tasting box) OR 16-20 snacks for $17/month (deluxe box). These gourmet food items have absolutely ZERO transfats, partially hydrogenated oils, or high fructose corn syrup. Whichever foods you love in your box, you can then purchase on their website.
My favorite thing about this subscription service is that for every tasting box purchased, one meal is donated to a food bank, such as Feeding America Network or No Kid Hungry. For every deluxe box purchased, two meals are donated. So far Love With Food has been able to feed over 200,000 hungry people who wouldn't otherwise be fed!
Each box is themed & comes with a list of what is inside!
This months theme was: FLOWER POWER!
- Orchard Blend by Sensible Foods: These crunch-dried fruits were yummy, although I'm not a big fan of mango. They were very filling and a nice snack.
- Heart-tee by Wild Hibiscus Flower Co.: I have yet to try this tea, but it is supposed to lower anxiety & stress...something I always need!
- Creamed Honey with Chocolate Mint by Vintage Bee: This honey is supposed to be a great mid-day-pick-me-up...I'll be tossing it in my lunchbox for work this week!
- Almonds with Cranberries, Honey, & Sea Salt by Sahale Snacks: I'm not a fan of almonds, so I gave them to my mom. She really liked the honey flavor to make it a sweeter, more enjoyable snack.
- Popcorn by Crave Canyon: The hatch green chile flavor had a serious kick to it, but I loved it! I shared it with a co-worker and she was a fan too. I am interested in ordering more of this.
- Honey Waffle by Meli: This is another product in the snack I want more of. I had it for breakfast one morning and wanted to eat a million more. Would pair great with the creamed honey with chocolate mint.
- Fiordifrutta Organic Fruit Spread by Rigoni Di Asiago: I haven't tried this yet, but it will go great on a bagel as a healthy alternative to cream cheese sometime this week before work.
- Organic Energy Bar by Bumble Bar: This energy bar has nuts, sesame, flax, vanilla, and cinnamon. It's great to keep in my purse for a mid day snack while on the go between jobs.
Get $10 of your 1st box by entering the coupon code: YUMMY